10 Tips: How to Use LinkedIn to Drive Traffic to Your Blog Do you write amazing business blog articles? Do you need more people to read them?
If you’re a B2B, LinkedIn is the ideal place for you to connect with your market, develop relationships, and drive traffic back to your blog. With over 433 million users worldwide LinkedIn is the go-to social site for business networking.
Here are 10 ways to increase your LinkedIn ROI and get more traffic to your blog.
1. Complete Your Profile Your LinkedIn Profile is your first impression on the site. Make it a good one.
2. Build Your Connections Search for people you know on LinkedIn. I kind of think of LinkedIn as my modern day ‘rolodex’. The site is an amazing way to keep in touch with all of your business contacts, and to develop your network.
3. Be Active If you want to drive traffic to your blog from LinkedIn, then you need to be active, and post frequently on the site.
4. Join Targeted Groups One of the key features on LinkedIn are groups. There are over 1.5 million groups on LinkedIn, and 81% of LinkedIn users belong to at least one of them.
5. Create a Group If you can’t find a group you like, make your own. If you really aren’t finding your niche, or you want a specific group for your customers or business partners, make your own.
6. Engage with Your Network Just like on any social network – and, well in person too – the more engaging you are, the more of a relationship you can build with your connections.
7. Write Engaging and Interesting Content Of course, to drive traffic to your blog, you need to be creating articles that appeal to your LinkedIn market.
8. Share Blog Posts with Individuals You can send LinkedIn emails directly to your connections. Use this to send pertinent blog articles to individuals you are connected to
9. Follow LinkedIn Influencers LinkedIn Influencers was implemented earlier this year. It gives you a chance to find, follow and learn from top influencers in your industry. Top Influencers include the likes of Richard Branson, Jack Welch, Barack Obama, and Arianna Huffington.
10. LinkedIn Share Button Last, but far from least, make sure you have a LinkedIn share button on your blog posts.
Share buttons makes is easy for your readers to share posts with their own network, too. People who are interested enough to share your articles likely have a LinkedIn network who will be interested in your articles too.
Linkedin Is The Most Powerful Social Network For Business. This Linkedin Social Media Training Will Help Generate More Leads, Traffic, Sales For Entrepreneurs, Business Professionals, Career Seekers. Best Social Media, Linkedin Course. Over 15000 Sold
Drive Large Amounts Of Traffic To Your Website By Utilizing The Information In This Free Traffic Super Pack! Don't Spend Countless Hours Scouring The Web For This Information, Get It All In One, Easy To Use Package!
Get 24/7 Lifetime Access To 600+ Online Training Courses And Ebooks! Topic Includes Business, Internet Marketing, Weight Loss, Health, Beauty, Self-help...etc. Be Affiliate And Earn $178.2 Per Sale! Http://www.uni24x7.com/be-affiliate
Automated App To Grow Your Social Media Fanbase. Innovative Features: One-click Viral Content Generator, Lead & Revenue Generation, Generate Hashtags To Get More Likes And Followers, Autopilot Your Social Networks And Wordpress Blogs, Etc.
New Revolutionary Could-based SEO Internet Marketing Service From Alex Krulik Creator Of Magic Submitter. To Become Affiliate Go Here Http://easybacklinks.com/web/affiliates
Visual Step-by-step Guide: How To Create Successful Advertising Campaigns On Facebook Plus How To Build Facebook Pages, Groups, Places, Custom Landing Pages, Social Plugins Etc.newly Updated Product With Great Bonuses. Hot Social Media Topic. Easy To Sell